Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Thoughts.

If a young girl is wearing a T-shirt, 85% chance it going to be in English. With a 75% chance it has the word "SEXY" on it and a 30% chance it has the word "DIVA" on it.

Speaking of statistics, I found out that I've spent 22% of my time in Mexico waiting for the check.

Last night I saw this 20-something kid in Joker make-up, like from the Dark Knight movie. I thought that instead of following a Hollywood character, he should honor a Mexican clown tradition instead. Then I realized that the only Mexican clown I knew was Cepellín. (Google this Mexican TV kid's clown. Though I'm sure I spelled the name wrong.) Then I thought how awesome the Dark Knight would be if Cepellín played the Joker. I'm no filmaker, but this idea MUST be carried out.

I received independent confirmation last night that girls in Guadalajara are the most attractive in Mexico. I'm not even being a creep. It's just an observable fact. Why?

Last night I had the best half-chicken plate since Zankou. La Carreta!

No comments: