Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Bus Crossed This Lake.

From 06 Queterero
I was watching the sun set over the mountains. (Listening to Orbus Terrarum, one of my favorites from the Orb. About maps and travelling and charting courses.)

I felt transcendant. Just transcendantly good. I felt like I was leaving unncessary things on the other side of the lake. Freeing my arms to embrace something else. I can't quite put it into words.

I knew that something was happening. I wish I could explain. I wish this small picture could encompass the scale.

3 comments:

sarahfisch said...

I'm real glad about the ritual cleansing bit, but...I'm so calling bullshit on your bus crossing that lake.

Mantecatron said...

I felt it happen!

Beneath this crispy, cynical nerd crust is a soft, dippy, new-agey nougat. And that might be the biggest revelation of this blog.

Mantecatron said...

I will now limit my posts to snide comments about bus food. I will be the Latin American Jerry Seinfeld.

Happy Sarah? This is why no one knows I'm deep!