Monday, November 3, 2008

The a Visit to a Mescal Factory.

From 08 Oaxaca
Actually, one of my favorite parts of the trip.

Since I was solo, I sat shotgun on the van and had long conversations with the tour guide on this long trip. A really cool guy. Young, handsome guy. Whatever.

On our tour were two American douchebags. Teva sport sandles. High fives. A couple of "bros" on vacation in Me-hee-ko. You know the type. Morons.

For some reason, they were travelling with a kinda hot Mexican woman. The younger douchebag was with this girl.

The guide had been talking to the girl since Mitla and the flirting had escalated to ridiculous proportions during our lunch! Ridiculous. The dudes were giving each other concerned looks over and over!

Their faces telegraphed the unspoken conversation: "Dude, the tour guide is taking your girl." "Dude, I know." "Dude, what are you going to do about it?" "Dude, I don't know..."

I loved every second of it.

Every second.

1 comment:

El Catrin said...

Is that it? What else happened? Don't hold back, Mantec!