Friday, November 7, 2008

San Cristobal.

From 10 San Cristobal
The town looks absolutley beautiful. But I'm hungry...

A buffet, just down the street. Cool. After I order, I find out its a vegetarian restaurant. (Though, I do support vegetarianism. For other people. Like carpooling and natural childbirth and separating organic recycling.)

My plate looks like I went to a party late and everyone ate the good stuff.

I want my main dish to have had eyeballs. I want to taste the suffering. Am I a bad person? Don't answer. Of course I am.

2 comments:

El Catrin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mantecatron said...

Post has been removed by the author???

This is the stuff I obsess over!

I love my vegetarian friends! One of my best friends was a vegan named Greg. He ate such spicy, aromatic vegan fare, that his BO was... sort of savory smelling, as repulsive as that sounds. I often told him that if we were trapped on a deserted island, I could love to eat his flesh. It would be delicious. I just know it!